What To Expect On Your Initial Interview With A Licensed Insolvency Trustee?Let us Help
The initial meeting is to learn about you and your unique situation. This meeting is confidential, there is never any judgment or pressure. By the end of the meeting, you will have all the options available to you that are secure and regulated by the federal government.
Some questions you can expect:
- Do you own/rent?
- How much is your mortgage/rent?
- How much money do you earn?
- Do you own any other property?
- Do you have any investments?
- Do you have any RRSPs?
- Do you have any life insurance policies?
- Are your wages being garnished?
- Do you owe Revenue Canada any money?
- Do you have to pay child support?
- Do you have any court fees or fines to pay?
- Are your taxes up to date?
- How much credit card debt do you have?
- What are your monthly expenses?
Once the trustee has a solid picture of your situation, they will start with the calculations needed to show you all forward thinking debt solutions available to you. The solutions we present to you will solve your debt problems. Our solutions provide you with legal protection from your creditors.
What our Customers Have to Say
At Faber, we have been privileged to have helped many individuals and companies during their times of financial crisis. Please have a look at what our previous clients have to say about us.