Making a consumer proposal to your creditors can be overwhelming, especially when it comes to understanding all of the details involved.
Faber’s Proposal Administrators have helped thousands of Albertans resolve their financial difficulties through consumer proposals. Our experts will meet with you to explain the consumer proposal process, including your rights and the protection you’ll receive from creditors. We’ll gather your financial information and determine the best way to structure your consumer proposal in order for it to get accepted by your unsecured creditors. From there, Faber will prepare all of the necessary forms and reports you need to sign, file your proposal and send notice to all of your creditors.
To file your consumer proposal, simply follow these easy steps:
- Call Faber to schedule your free initial consultation with a Faber Proposal Administrator.
- Review all of your options to confirm that a consumer proposal is the right debt restructuring for you.
- Faber provides guidance and recommendations in structuring the terms of your consumer proposal.
- Faber files your consumer proposal and sends notice to all of your creditors. (Once the consumer proposal is filed, payments to unsecured creditors stop and you receive immediate protection from your unsecured creditors.)
- Faber administers the creditor voting and Court approval process. Faber Inc. attends Court on your behalf, if required.
- You perform the monetary terms of your consumer proposal through monthly payments or a single lump sum payment.
The consumer proposal is completed and you are debt free, having achieved a fresh financial start.
I wish to thank you for your understanding through my ordeal. For the compassion and thoughtfulness of what I was going through.Sonia B.