421 7th Ave SW,
Calgary, AB, T2P 4K9
Faber’s team includes federally licensed bankruptcy trustees, that have been providing personal insolvency and corporate services to our clients for over 20 years. We have four offices in Calgary, including one in Downtown Calgary at 421 7th Avenue S.W.
Faber provides professionals that are licensed by the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy (OSB) in Canada to administer bankruptcy proceedings. Other staff are analysts. Together, Faber’s trustees and analysts work with you to develop a debt solution that fits your circumstances.
The people at Faber understand the stress you’re feeling. It’s very important to us that we give you an environment that’s caring and free of judgement. After listening to you we will offer a solid way forward, one that is tailored to your financial situation and life.
Licensed Downtown Calgary Bankruptcy Professionals
For many folks, getting to the place where you’re ready to declare bankruptcy is difficult. People worry that there is a stigma attached to filing for bankruptcy. But it’s important to realize that there’s nothing wrong with filing bankruptcy.
When you are ready for a no-obligation, free consultation contact Calgary Insolvency Trustee Faber. At our initial meeting we’ll review your situation and explain the way forward. The next steps are:
• Creating an inventory of your financial situation. This comprehensive list will contain information about your income and expenses, debt levels, creditor details and assets.
• Figuring out which assets you can keep and which one’s you can’t. Faber will work with you to develop the list
• Going to two sessions on financial counselling in Calgary.
• Providing Faber with a report of all your income and expenses on a monthly basis.
• The possibility of an interview with an Official Receiver in Calgary. This individual is a government official with the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy.
• Determining if you need to make payments on a monthly basis. This will depend on your situation, such as how much you earn.
• If you have a business, company or partnership, it may also declare bankruptcy or make a proposal. Ask us for details.
If you have not declared bankruptcy before, you’ll be automatically discharged from your bankruptcy in nine months if there are no objections. After discharge you don’t have obligations for the debts covered by your bankruptcy.
We encourage you to contact us if you are overwhelmed by debt, thinking about bankruptcy, or ready to take the next step. Call Faber’s Downtown Calgary office today on 403-367-1473.