For further information, please refer to these online resources. If you have any questions, give us a call, and we will be help.
- Orderly Payment of Debt Program – Money Mentors
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act
- Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy
- The Law Society of Alberta – Lawyer Directory
- Office of Consumer Affairs
- Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy – Monthly Bankruptcy Statistics and Research
- Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy – Bankruptcy Definitions and Terms
- Canada Revenue Agency – Tax and Other Information for Individuals and Families
- Canada Revenue Agency – Tax Collection Policies
- Service Canada – Canada Student Loans Program
- Province of Alberta – Student Aid Alberta
- Province of Alberta – Income Support Programs (Alberta Programs)
- Province of Alberta – Income Support Programs (Human Services)
- Province of Alberta – Income Support Programs for Seniors
- City of Edmonton – Subsidized Housing
- Equifax – Credit Reports and Credit Scores
- TransUnion – Credit Reports and Credit Scores
If you would like to discuss what alternatives are available to you and your financial situation, please contact us.
We are truly grateful for having the opportunity to working with such a wonderful group of people!Kelvin & Deb J.