For further information, please refer to these online resources. If you have any questions, give us a call, and we will be happy to help.
- Orderly Payment of Debt Program – Money Mentors
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act
- Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy
- The Law Society of Alberta – Lawyer Directory
- Office of Consumer Affairs
- Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy – Monthly Bankruptcy Statistics and Research
- Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy – Bankruptcy Definitions and Terms
- Canada Revenue Agency – Tax and Other Information for Individuals and Families
- Canada Revenue Agency – Tax Collection Policies
- Service Canada – Canada Student Loans Program
- Province of Alberta – Student Aid Alberta
- Province of Alberta – Income Support Programs (Alberta Programs)
- Province of Alberta – Income Support Programs (Human Services)
- Province of Alberta – Income Support Programs for Seniors
- City of Edmonton – Subsidized Housing
- Equifax – Credit Reports and Credit Scores
- TransUnion – Credit Reports and Credit Scores
If you would like to discuss what alternatives are available to you and your financial situation, please contact us.
Thank you all for making a not so happy time a positive learning experience.Kelvin & Deb J.